28 members / 1 legates
The Heathen Horde (THH) are the remaining remnants of a small fallen kingdom.
Once the warriors of the Horde reached the thousands who would keep the order in a world turning to chaos. Now the remainder are still trying to make a difference but against a tide much stronger in tundra much larger.
Today you may be lucky enough to see the Horde patrolling the stars collecting the king's taxes and educating the masses in how the ancient honor system works.
If it makes it easier, you can choose to pay your taxes in advance.
Worry not the horde never takes too much if you do not resist.
We are an active community that is looking to train in all aspects of Dual Universe.
Our offer to you is that we will train you and help you develop in all areas of the game.
The Heathen community is looking for English speaking members who are ready to begin the challenge.
Join our discord below: https://discord.gg/3yV4GAP
We are very excited in the Heathen Horde at the realisation that one day some body will build a fantastic space station, and we are going to shoot our way in and take it over.
I know this goes against the entire "we have to all live in peace vibe", but we are very excited by the thought of you putting all the eggs in one basket.
"Our Kingdom is funded by your donation, you just may not want to make the donation. this is why we bring war to your door"
Quote from the King Before.
While speaking to the kingdom of Vanhine. Prior to the battle of the Golden Hills.
Yes you! I am talking to you! Now while you wipe that chicken grease from your chin and read on in disbelief that somebody wants to talk to you, keep an open mind, as we are not here to judge.
So yes, you are a social outcast in the real world, your clothes don’t fit you anymore and you are ever growing rounder and the big bright light in the sky hurts your eyes.
We know you; we are you, we also got divorced because the voice from downstairs was interrupting quality pixel time.
We know that you have one of the following skills sets:
· You completed Call of Duty on the first day and now use the case to prop up a monitor. you say things like “but there is only so many times you can prestige before getting bored”.
· You think that PVP is only good when you apply an honour code or else it's just like punching a care bear while it sleeps.
· You have an empty bottle under your desk for those long games where you just can't stand up without your character reaching its pending doom (You know what the bottle is for)
· We want you to strip a pilot's engineers because he has no money for the king's tax and then watch him limp home at half speed.
· We want you to put a fighter into that peaceful trade hub and video the pretty explosions.
· We want you to get that little chubby you get when you get your 1st or 100th kill as damn its exciting.
So, what do you need to join?
Firstly, we are not bad people, we pick our targets carefully and we always offer them an opportunity to make a payment, after all the king loves the taxes. At the same time, we can never be mistaken for nice.
· You will need a working mic and be able to speak English
· Be willing to learn, develop and help others.
· Not be a Douche, Jonn Memphis our leader is Douche enough for the entire org.
· Not be a spy for one of the Elder orgs – You know who you are! (and so do we).
· 18 + and Human
The Heathen Horde
After an explosion in the main fuel storage area we learned the hard way to not put the main barracks so close to the flammable liquids area.
So here we are, after decorating and airing the room, we looking for some boots to fill the now charred empty beds.
Are you looking for a ever loving organisation to join. As if you are we interested in hearing from you.
It would be useful if you are.
Not all applicants are accepted. Join the recruitment discord if you want to find out more.
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/3yV4GAP]