34 members / 3 legates
Sovereignty Integral of Tilo (SIT) is a free and independent micronation in Dual Universe. It's aswell a Community of partners, where each one relates with the founder and also freely with the other partners, in the terms of the corresponding agreements. Tilo is a neutral organization, associated with related organizations through agreements with their leaders. Cofounder member of the Inter-neutral Assembly (INA) and the Confederation of Allied Territorial Sovereignties (CATS).
The areas of activity to which Tilo is oriented are mainly trade, logistics, industry, services, mining, building and technology of all kinds, together with culture, arts and sports, aswell diplomacy and inter-organizational projects. Thanks to its advanced internal structure and its advantageous position within the neutral interorganizational network, Tilo provides its members with the appropriate framework to interact and advance in their individual and common objectives, in an agile and efficient way, within a friendly, creative and safe enviroment.
SPANISH: Soberanía Integral de Tilo (SIT) es una micronación libre e independiente en Dual Universe. También es una comunidad de socios, donde cada uno se relaciona con el fundador y también, libremente, con los demás socios, en los términos de los acuerdos correspondientes. Tilo es una organización neutral, asociada con organizaciones relacionadas a través de acuerdos con sus líderes. Miembro cofundador de la Asamblea Inter-neutral (INA) y de la Confederación de Soberanías Territoriales Aliadas (CATS).
Las áreas de actividad a las que Tilo se orienta son principalmente comercio, logística, industria, servicios, minería, construcción y tecnología de todo tipo, junto con cultura, artes y deportes, así como diplomacia y proyectos inter-organizacionales. Gracias a su avanzada estructura interna y a su posición ventajosa dentro de la red interorganizativa neutral, Tilo proporciona a sus integrantes el marco adecuado para que interactúen y avancen en sus objetivos individuales y comunes, de una forma ágil y eficaz, en un entorno amistoso, creativo y seguro.
We announce that Sovereignty Integral of Tilo (SIT) signed one Associative Relationship Agreement (ARA) with Galactic Commerce Guild and another with Cerberus, on december 10 and 14 repectively.
Welcome our new partners!
It's a pleasure to present to all of you this major update of Tilo: Tilans, Tilkoop and Coi. https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/14170-sovereignty-integral-of-tilo-soberan%C3%ADa-integral-de-tilo/&do=findComment&comment=100188
The micronation presents new social and bussiness features, options intended to boost the benefits, empowerment and enjoyment of its partners.
Tilo server: https://discord.gg/Pj779nj
TILO'S Newsletter - November 8, 2018
This is a brief report with the recent news regarding the diplomatic activities of the tree's micronation:
Sovereignty Integral of Tilo (SIT) signed a Friendly Liaison Agreement (FLA) with United Sectors of Providence (USP), on november 6.
The next day, the micronation signed three associative relationship agreements (ARA), respectively, with 4-7 Contractors Squadron (4-7CS), Intergalactic Trade Federation (ITF) and The United Earth Space Corps (UESC).
Also, in the field of the Inter-neutral Assembly (INA), Tilo joined Immortality ShipYards & Crafting facilities Inc, CST-ITF, as a partner to support the project of the Mobile Trade Hub Station, created by ITF and Tranquility (CST).
Finally, on november 8, Tilo signed an Associative Relationship Agreement (ARA) with The Corridor Company (TCC).
We welcome our new partners!
Tilo share its agreement models with the DU community
1. Friendly Liaison Agreement (FLA) - A different version of the one shared in the post published on 2018/05/01
2. Associative Relationship Agreement (ARA)
3. Friendly Relationship Agreement (FRA)
These are the three basic or standard models of agreement more used by Tilo since may of 2018. They offer a clear, fair and effective way to establish good and productive relationships with other organizations in DU. Feel free to download, adapt and use them for your diplomatic activities. Contact with Alsan Teamaro or join Tilo as a partner to access to them directly. You'll find them in the resources channel (Tilo Forum), in the Tilo server: https://discord.gg/Pj779nj
Tilo community page:
What is Tilo?
Sovereignty Integral of Tilo is a free and independent micronation in Dual Universe. It's aswell a Community of partners, where each one relates with the founder and also freely with the other partners, in the terms of the corresponding agreements. Tilo is a neutral organization, associated with related organizations through agreements with their leaders. Founder member of the Inter-neutral Assembly (INA). The areas of activity to which Tilo is oriented are mainly trade, logistics, industry, services, mining, building and technology of all kinds, together with culture, arts and sports, aswell diplomacy and inter-organizational projects. Thanks to its advanced internal structure and its advantageous position within the neutral interorganizational network, Tilo provides its members with the appropriate framework to interact and advance in their individual and common objectives, in an agile and efficient way, within a friendly, creative and safe enviroment.
"We've discovered and learnt (or remembered) to be again "sola arbo kun multaj folioj", a motto we used to say in our native language and which means "a tree only of many leaves".
And there we stood, singing those last verses with irrepressible emotion ..."
We announce that Sovereignty Integral of Tilo (SIT) and Sector Protectorate (SP) signed a Alliance Treaty today.
May this common frame facilitate good and prosperity to both organizations. Welcome our new allies!
Sovereignty Integral of Tilo (SIT) signed a Friendly Relationship Agreement (FRA) with Sector Protectorate (SP) and an Associative Relationship Agreement (ARA) with Free Racing Community, on September 29, 2018.
We salute our new friends!
Free and sovereign micronation in Dual Universe.
Within the organizative frame of its Foundation Charter, Tilo is open for like-minded people, forming a self-managed community of partners, as a valid means to freely establish collaborative relationships of affinity, trust and mutual help, based on respect and the common good.
Belonging to the organization, in the community mode, wouldn't imply a burden of any kind or incompatibility with belonging to other organizations that share the principles of integrity, equality and sovereignty of its members.
Everybody is welcome for sharing from respect, peace and goodwill.
Admin and diplomat: Alsan Teamaro
Server overseers: Aaron Cain, Hue Cobalt.
Co-official languages: English, Spanish and Esperanto.
Benefits of being a member
Why to be a tilan? What's really special and appealing in this organization?
Tilo, apart from being a stable, solid and respected micronation, being run and guarded by its founder in its essential aspects, is also a rich and diverse community of partners where these can do whatever they feel to do, both individually and collectivly, through particular agreements (between them or/and with the founder) or general votations in the Assembly, all within the very wide framework of the Foundation Charter, thus puting in good use all its advantages and benefits.
Lets see some of those:
No taxes nor hierarchies or burdens, just well coordinated functions and self-management.
Like-minded people, proper, organized and confortable enviroment.
Multipurpose, neutral and natural approach, based on the common good.
Advantageus position within the network of neutral organizations, specially the Inter-neutral Assembly and Confederation of Allied Territorial Sovereignties (Tilo is one of its co-founder members).
Friendly agreements and contact aswell with other organizations, big, medium and small.
Participation in interorganizational projects (f.e., The New Horizon).
Direct militar protection by the Inter-neutral Assembly combined force.
So if you like to be your own boss and do things your way, but at the same time want to take part in a reliable, well placed and related organization that let you be yourself and share aswell interests, bussiness and projects with affine partners, having many options to contact and interact with interesting people of other organizations, then Tilo is ment for you.
Take it easy. Get in Tilo.
1. Sovereignty Integral of Tilo (SIT) can be defined as a non-state socio-community, cooperative, associative, assambleary and self-managed micronation, within the normative frame of the Foundation Charter of Tilo.
2. Tilo, as the territorial extension of the sovereignty of its founder and leader, Alsan Teamaro, represents the inalienable, inviolable and universal condition and natural right of its members, as well as of every human being.
3. Tilo is also a Community of partners, where each one relates with the founder and also freely with the other partners, in the terms of the corresponding agreements. Tilo is a neutral organization, associated with related organizations through agreements with its leaders. Among the diverse organizations in Dual Universe, Tilo functions as a free, independent and sovereign micronational organization, holding all corresponding rights. Its capital is the territory-sanctuary Alamo.
4. Within the organizative frame of its Foundation Charter, Tilo is open to the integration and participation of like-minded people, forming a community of partners, as a valid means to establish collaborative relationships of affinity, trust and mutual help, based on respect and the common good, in the framework of a harmonious, natural, conscious and self-managed organizational paradigm.
5. In such paradigm, all the members decide directly on the relevant matters of general interest of the community, using the timeless method of the Assembly and delegating to other members (legates) and, eventually, administrative bodies, the effective compliance and development of the assembly decisions, in all areas and with total transparency, under public supervision.
6. Integrity, equality and sovereignty are the principles that rule and must prevail regarding the members or partners of Tilo. Members of other organizations and every human being are seen in the same way, having the same nature. There are no distinctions of class, origin, gender, ideology or creed. Each one is responsible for himself and his actions, being the only difference the specific communitary function or the particular activities that each member carries out within the framework of this Foundational Charter.
7. Belonging to the organization, in the community mode, wouldn't imply a burden of any kind or incompatibility with belonging to other organizations that share the principles of integrity, equality and sovereignty of its members. Like the entrance, the exit of the organization is also free.
Membership of non-neutral or belligerent organisations is incompatible with membership with Tilo. Indagations can lead into membership suspension or permanent ban. In this context, a non neutral or belligerent organization is that one that, by their known policies, purposes or history, assumes, endorses or gives coverage to the use of force or violence (physical or psychological) as a valid means to comply its goals and/or impose its will upon other organizations and individuals, at any given time.
8. Tilo's approach or vision is natural, integrative, non-dogmatic, synergistic, universalistic and holistic.Everybody is welcome for sharing from respect, peace, goodwill and joy. The founder guarantees the observation and compliance of the foundational principles, that may find more detailed regulation in ulterior texts, according to this Foundation Charter.
Sovereign Integral of Tilo
Arkship, May 3, 2018,
Last update Aug 14 2019