TRO will be merging with Sector Protectorate.
All members of the TRO will be Dm'd about information needed for the merge and will be required to join ASAP.
I will be remaining captain of the Ragnarok and the crew will resume their positions under SP navy, unless they seek another in the said Parent Organization.
Otherwise most things will remain the same.
Sector Protectorate discord: https://discord.gg/z96GmyP
Sector Protectorate: https://community.dualthegame.com/organization/sector-protectorate/
The Teladi Corp looks for you!
We're looking for people interested in evolving our fresh Organization!
The Teladi Corporation is a business company, that is mainly focusing on Trading, Mining and providing resources for everyone.
The main-branches of our organization are currently Trading, Production, Mining, Ship-Construction, Building-Construction, Defense and more.
For our goals we need a solid base of players, so that we all can benefit from our chosen talent-specialiazations. How ever, we don't force our members into specific roles (e.g. 'you are now a miner 24/7, and lord have mercy, if you don't meet the quote!!11!'), since we all play a game to enjoy our spare time.
Goal of our member aquisition is not, that we just grow on number, but in quality! Your voice will be heard.
We are also looking for people, that want to be involved on managing positions, since we just started growing.
How ever, we need people in all roles. So it doesn't matter, if you're a casual player looking for profit, or if you want to be involved in the Rise of the Teladi.
If you feel creative, you can also participate with out-of-game-desinging of ships (for example with Blender) Organization-Advertisements and so on. The Sky is the limit!
We got your attention?
Check out our Organization-page and stop by at our Discord for a relaxed conversation to see, if we might be YOUR choice! Till then!
I've just set up a very basic Discord Server with a public and a member channel for each chat and voice. Feel free to come visit - even if you're not a member, you can still take a dump on us in the #outskirts or cry about copyright infrigement in the public voice channel.
Discord Server: CC0
Don't even bother me with the alignment of the headset - the cat did that on purpose, because people were screaming so loud. Plus it's a cat and can hear very well :p
We Immortals (WILD) is currently recruiting players to join our new corp.
*Who we are*
WILD is a community of gamers for adults (18+) that are NA based, but we have players from around the world. We have an active & social community and you’ll find we’re always welcoming, non-toxic, helpful, laid-back, & arguably crazy (crazy fun)
We want to provide a good environment for new players to show them the ropes and evolve the corp to touch all facets of the game, either it’s PvE or PvP. We will have crucial projects for the development of the corp but every interests will be taken into account to find you a suitable place where you can have fun while being the most creative possible.
*Our only rules are*
Respect each other. Respect WILD. Respect our discord.
Games come-and-go, but 'We Immortals' are forever! 'Live Dangerously' is our in-game ethos. We’re not afraid to take wild risks. We Immortals keep re-spawning.
Did that peaked your interest? Give us a try and come join us on our discord: https://discord.gg/wild
The "ARTEMIS FGS" is a new and unique flight assistant system designed to provide pilots the ability to visually navigate space with ease.
This system would provide a virtualized 3-dimensional view outside of your ship, without the need to risk your ship's main cockpit/bridge/command center, with the 3-D object display visual for your ship's screens.
This design will be made compatible with ships ranging from your basic hover-bike to massive capital ships.
- Reticle: Used for targeting.
- Two (2) pill-shaped multi-purpose data display containers: Used to display data of vital ship components.
- Lock-On Reticle (Outter-spinning reticle): Used as an aim assist for pilots flying ships with static/fixed angled weapons.
- Multi-purpose HUD (Located on the top center, currently equipped with a demo 3D compass): Used to display custom data, objects, etc.
- 3D flight angle instrument: Used to display the ship's pitch, roll, and yaw (If applicable) at any given moment. Also has the potential to display damages on parts of the ship.
- Thruster Engine display: Can be used to display a ship's engine thrust output, hit-points, etc.
- Visual Landing Assistant: Used to visually display a ship's distance to the nearest collidable object below it, providing the pilot the ability to land a ship with ease.
- Fuel Display: Used to display the amount of total fuel remaining within a ship's fuel storage containers. More bars can be copied and pasted for specific monitoring of fuel containers.
- Primary ship status: Used to display a ship's status, such as combat status, docking status, personel status, main messages from atc, etc.
- Alert notification: Used to display a quick heads-up alert notification.
- Communication/Task panel: Can be used as a means of ship-to-ship communication, task display, display additional information about a ship, instructions, controls, display ship control systems, etc.
- Polygraph visual cosmetic: Just a visual cosmetic that took me about 2 hours to make (Because there were so many points I had to re-arrange and my computer began to lag while editing it...), offers not practical purpose what-so-ever at this time. However, it can be modified to display a polygonal 2-D object rather than a cosmetic.
- Display landing gear status.
- Fully dedicated ship control system: The ability to control everything on a ship right from the pilot's cockpit/bridge/command center. This can be achieved by replacing the HTML conent of a screen with different content after the user has clicked on a "button".
- Control doors: Access door controls onboard a ship and prevent intruders from entering (Or prevent members of your faction from being tempted to jump off of your ship while in space flight, thus preventing the need to waste fuel to stop and pick them up...).
- Custom module settings: A built-in option to select what modules to display on your screen without having to program it into the code.
- Automated flight system: An option that will provide users the ability to fly their space-craft without the need to control any of the ship's systems. It is a concept idea designed to automate the entire process of flying any ship to it's destination.
This can be achieved by setting conditional statements to check the ship's hardware components, then checks the planet's gravity, ship's mass, and then determine if the trip can be made safely or not.
Then the ship would first control the vertical thrusters (If any) for take-off. Once at a high enough distance from the ground, the ship will then begin to utilize forward thrust (Or any means to move to the target location) and deactivate vertical thrusters until they are needed again.
The program will utilize the ship's thrusters and fuel in the most conservative way possible, minimizing the fuel and cost consumption for flight as much as possible.
Once the ship reaches it's target destination on the X and Z coordinate planes, the ship will throttle down vertical thrust, descending until it has reached a few meters above the ground. When the ship has reached a close enough distance, program will deploy the landing gears (If any) for a safe landing.
If no landing gears are found on the ship, the program will slowly descend the ship until it has landed softly onto the ground.
- Fire control system: Used to control turrets onboard a ship.
- Targeting Logistics: A concept idea designed to target multiple hostiles and distribute turrets to target each hostile efficently. Hostiles with larger mass will has a higher distribution percentage, thus resulting in more turrets being used to target said hostile while other turrets will be used to target lesser hostile targets, while also keeping in mind which turrets can shoot the target based on their angle.
A good concept that can turn the tide of a battle involving armadas of ships, swarm battles, 1v+ (Battles involving a ratio of 1 or more ships on combat). Thus providing the pilot and it's personel enough time to escape and flee a combat zone safely.
- Security control system: A concept idea designed to improve ship security by providing threat analysis data, brute-force-attacks, insurgency, hostile-take-over, hijacking, etc.
- Terrain Analysis: A concept idea designed to use a telemeter and gps location data to track and save terrain data while passing over terrain. The saved data can then be applied to the visual flight interface to provide a visual representation of the ground from any distance.
This will display all terrain data while also keeping in mind the ship's distance from a saved data-point.
By using the gps to get the ship's position data, and the telemeter to get the distance from the ground, a data-point will be saved to a databank consisting of the collected point's data (Adding the telemeter's vertical distance to the vertical coordinate of the collected gps position...).
- Modification Addon Script: A concept idea aimed to provide other players/users the ability to create their own module and script, and insert it into the program, thus improving the program's capabilities.
The ability to easily target, manipulate, create, and remove sections of the code with ease, by utilizing a new and unique programming language specifically designed for this program.
Happy to announce a new line of planned products:
Voxel Library Constructs!
It may take some time to recreate a whole construct, so we'll focus on taking it apart piece by piece first. We'll hack iconic voxel art into our new product line called VLC - pun intended *wink wink at VLC made in France*
Expect them to be dirt cheap, due to not having to include any elements, but providing you with beautiful shapes just waiting for you to copy and paste.
Mind you, I didn't create the image above. Find it over at pixabay =)